Hello, Altenew fans~. It's Eunyoung here. Today I'll show you a Christmas themed layout. Yes, It's that time!! This page is very simple. I used only two different Christmas themed stamp sets and a black ink pad for this page. There is only black color except for the flower button and the photo.
I usually use a white cardstock for a background, but today I used the Moonrock Cardstock. Because it has a beautiful rocky pattern and its color feels softer than white color. And I used the Modern Deer Stamp Set and the Sketched Evergreen Stamp Set. I do love the simplicity of image and lines. Maybe you can't resist them like me!
2. Stamp a tree image and two deers on another Moonrock Cardstock with the Jet Black ink pad.
3. Cut the images (Christmas tree & two deers).
4. Do machine stitching on the photo & words stickers.
5. Arrange the cutting images, photo, title & words stickers on the stamped background.
6. Add the cut out images, photo and title with pop-dots.
7. Splatter a black ink spray.
8. Add the flower button & words stickers.
I hope you'll enjoy it and thank you for stopping by.