Hello, crafty friends, it's Eunyoung. Today I'll share a clean & simple layout using Hello Sunshine Stamp Set & Super Script Scrapbook Stamp & Die Set. I like the cuteness and simplicity of Hello Sunshine Stamp set and I used it for stamping a background which I then cut up to add interest to my page.
This is my full layout, I created it a grid design. I painted some water colors on some of the stamped images. I did this because I used a shadow photo, too many colors can make you feel dizzy so just adding colours here and there can break it up.
1. Stamp floral images from Hello Sunshine Stamp set on white cardstock using black ink.
2. Trim the stamped papep by 2.5″ x 2.5″.
3. Paint watercolors on the images & splatter watercolors on them.
4.Arrange a photo & 2.5″ paper pieces on white cardstock (8.5″ x 11″).
5. Add two patterned strips on the top of background using double-side tape.
6. Sew chip-board elemellishments on 2.5″ paper pieces by machine.
7. Add the 2.5″ paper pieces & a photo on the background with pop-dots.
8. Add a title and stamp a date.
I hope you'll enjoy it and Thank you for stopping by.