Hello everyone!! Kymona here to show you how to decorated your traveler's notebook insert using different Altenew products.
The insert I'm using is the same one I created in my last post, which you can see here if you missed it.
Let's take a look at how I decorated this traveler's notebook insert:
- I used the pink color in the photo of my daughter and I, to determine what I wanted the page to consist of.
- The pattern paper on both pages are different lengths to change the look of both pages.
- The Watercolor Frames stamp set was used to add some interest around the edge of both pages.
- For the “enjoy” sticker, I used Purple Wine ink to add color to the plain sentiment.
- Note: When you use the rotary date stamp, before stamping, check to make sure there is no ink on the edges. If you look at my date, you will see the small line above July. I rocked the stamp when inking it.
Summer is……. page
This page was so fun to create.
- Smear both the Warm Sunshine and Caramel Toffee Dye Ink onto a palette.
- Using a paint brush, pick up the ink with a bit of water and created some paint strokes on both pages. This was done with no thought. Where ever my hand landed that is where the stroke landed.
- Add some arrow sticker and placed the number stickers on top to number the adjectives that are listed on the page.
- Use the Letters AFG stamp set to add the adjectives to each number.
- Finish the page using the rotary date stamp to add the date to the page.
Here's a close up:
Way too Sweet….page
- Use a typewriter to type the journaling for the photo on the opposite page.
- Then add a wood pieces to the page that matches the pattern paper on the opposite page to tie the two pages together.
- Use the AFG stamp set to stamp the wording you see behind the pattern paper.
- Then attached the pattern paper onto of the insert page. Trimming off a small section on the right side so you can see the sentiments behind it.
- Then use the Way Too Sweet stamp set to do some generation stamping.
Here's a close up:
I'm having so much fun creating this insert for my traveler's notebook. What do you think? Would you create your own insert and decorate it? I would love to hear from you!
Thanks for stopping by!!