Create a scrapbook page with a large die-cut title and combine different patterned papers from the Reflection Scrapbook Kit.
The Scrapbook Page
I cut a patterned paper from the Reflection Scrapbook Kit to the size 8,5 x 11 inches. Then I created a large title with the Silhouette Software and cut out the title with my Silhouette machine. If you haven't got a plotter, you could use alphabet die-cuts, for instance the Bold Alpha Die Set, and cut the letters with a die-cutting machine. Alternatively, you could draw large letters onto different patterned papers with a pencil and then use a scissors to cut the alphas. Then you glue the letters onto the background paper to make the title.
Now it's time to decorate and finalize your scrapbook page. Let me share some suggestions what you could do:
- Grab a square photo and some embellishments from the Reflection Scrapbook Kit.
- Arrange the photo and the embellishments (different chipboard stickers) to make a cluster on the left side of the scrapbook layout.
- As a nice little detail, you can attach some bakers twine to the compass chipboard sticker.
- Furthermore, you can add two paper strips on the left and right side of the scrapbook page to add a visual contrast.
- Finally, stamp the date with the date stamp from the kit onto the paper several times and add some handwritten journaling to remember when the photo was taken.
- If you wanted to, you could add a second background paper to make a 12 x 12 layout. I used the flower paper from the kit and colored some of the flowers with different bright watercolors and a water tank brush.
Thank you for stopping by today here on the Altenew Scrapbook Blog. I hope you are enjoying today's scrapbook layout inspiration.
Have a great day and happy crafting :).