Kymona here to show you how to create a family scrapbook journal from scratch. This is part one of a two-part series.
Let's take a look:
Scrapbooks made just for your family is a fun heirloom. Scrapbook journals with black pages are fun. I totally love how this looks.
Here's how this family scrapbook journal was created:
This scrapbook journal was created the same way as the journal in part one. If you missed that post, click here.
The difference with this journal is the number of rings that bind the book. Inside of one continuous wire, cut the wire into two parts with five rings.
The paper should be punched with 5 holes at the top and 5 holes at the bottom. It gives the journal a totally different look.
The paper used to cover the chipboard is from Altenew's Our Family Collection.
Here are some ideas on how to decorate the inside:
- Add paint to the background for color and texture.
- Add only black and white photos of your family.
- Use Altenew stencils and white ink or paint to add some designs.
- Use Altenew embossing ink and embossing powder to add color/texture.
- Simply add a colored photo on one side and journal with a white pen on the other side.
The possibilities are endless.
So, what do you think? Will you create a family scrapbook journal with black pages? I would love to hear from you!