Kymona here to show you how to create a mini envelope album.
Mini albums are fun and easy to create. They are also easy to carry to show off your favorite photos of your children, that fabulous vacation you had, or anything photo-worthy. Perfect to give as gifts to individuals who have a hard time or those who have no time to put an album together.
Let's take a look:
I love the patterned paper from the Reflection Scrapbook Collection so I decided to use a couple of sheets for this album.
Here's how I created this mini envelope album:
- Choose 4 different sheets of patterned paper.
- Cut two 5.5″ x 5.5″ pieces from 3 of the patterned paper.
- Use the mini envelope punch board to create the small envelope.
- Fold 3 score lines and adhere the flaps together.
- Cut off the top flap using a trimmer.
- Cut two pieces of the last patterned paper to 3 5/8″ x 3.5″.
- Use the Cinch to bind the envelopes and cover.
- Now it's time to decorate the mini album.
- Create some tags using the tag punch board.
Add the ribbon and stickers on the pages in the mini album.
Let's see it again:
Fun and easy!
So, what do you think? Will you create your own mini envelop album? I would love to hear from you!