Hello everyone and welcome to another day of Altenew design inspiration. Today, I'm sharing a mini scrapbook that I created with the World Map Stamp Set!
If you're a traveler then this stamp set is for you! It's perfect for scrapbook pages, mini journals, and mini scrapbooks.
Let's see what I created:
Yes, a mini album from one piece of white cardstock! Totally fabulous and doable!
Here's how to create this mini scrapbook:
- Score a piece of 8.5″ by 11″ white cardstock at 4.25″ on the 8.5″ side. Crease it.
- Score the same piece of paper at 5.5″ on the 11″ side. Crease it.
- Cut on the score line – from the long side up to the center line.
- Fold on the score line that was not cut and bring the sides inwards.
- Cut two pieces of cardstock: 1″ scored at .50 and 1.50 scored at .75.
- Add some adhesive down the two sides of the folded cardstock.
- Add the two stripes as reinforcement.
- Cut off the excess.
- Stamp the World Map image and sentiment on the front and decorate the inside.
- Create a tab to be placed in the pocket.
Nice and easy. This can be repeated to create one huge album.
Let's take another look:
So, what do you think? Will you create your own mini scrapbook? I would love to hear from you!
What do you think of the World Map Stamp Set? What will you create with it?