I created a couple of projects for the release and the first is a layout using the Dainty Bouquet Stamp and Die Set. This set immediately caught my attention and I knew I wanted to create a layout with it.
I decided to use gray, teal, and peachy pink tones which would work with the photos I picked. I love using florals and I don't mind using them on layouts of my boys and even using them for a winter layout. I'm all about doing what I love and I love using florals.
- Stamp the Dainty Bouquet images onto some smooth white cardstock. Layer the images as shown in the tri-fold insert. They are really easy to layer. For my color combo, I used:
- Silver Lake
- Dew Drops
- Teal Cave
- Pink Pearl
- Vineyard Berry
- Cut out the stamped images using the coordinating dies and a die cut machine.
- Pick out patterned papers that match the colors of the stamped images. I used papers from the Pastel Dreams 6×6 paper pad.
- Layer papers and stamped images.
- Add embellishments. I used enamel dots.
- Create a title and add some journaling. For my title, I used sentiments from the All the Hearts and Fancy Frames Stamp sets.
You can see how the layout came together in the video below or watch it in HD on YouTube.
I also created a fun card with the Stained Glass Window Stamp Set and the Floral Heart Frame Die. I paired the stamped and die-cut images with patterned paper from the Essential Black & White 6×6 Paper Pack. To break up the black and white lines, I used one of the Artist Markers (Ocean Waves) to add a teal stripe.
What has caught your eye in this release?
To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 6 lucky winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or here on the Altenew Scrapbook Blog by 1/31/2019 for a chance to win. SIX winners will be announced on both Altenew blogs on 2/3/2019.
Your next stop is: Lisa Fonseca
Have fun hopping.
Blog Hop List: