Go Floral Scrapbook Layout | Sketch Challenge #14
Hello and welcome to our Sketch Challenge #14. Design team member Sandra created a Go Floral Scrapbook Layout for your inspiration. The layout is based on our latest sketch.
Hello, Sandra here and this is the layout I created based on the sketch:
To make this layout, you will need the following supplies:
- Live Your Dream Scrapbook Collection
- Butterfly Acetate Die Cuts
- Watercolor Butterfly Cardstock Stickers
- Red Cosmos Enamel Dots
- Cool Summer Night Enamel Dots
- Charmed Stamp Set
- 12×12 White Cardstock
- Jet Black Crisp Dye Ink
- Coral Berry Crisp Dye Ink
- Acrylic Block Set
First, grab a 12×12 white cardstock. Second, add three strips of the floral patterned paper from the Live Your Dream Scrapbook Collection. Glue them onto the background as shown in the sketch. Third, add two layers of patterned paper underneath the photo. And then adhere the photo onto the middle paper strip with foam pads. Fourth, add pretty butterfly stickers and stamped sentiments.
Furthermore, die cut some flowers and leaves and attach them onto the layout.
In addition, stamp sentiments onto white cardstock with Jet Black and Coral Berry Crisp Dye Ink.
Finally, add a title and adhere enamel dots onto the layout.
Last but not least, I hope you like my scrapbook layout inspiration for today's Sketch Challenge #14. And now have fun using your favorite Altenew products on your creative projects. Play along to win some fun prizes. Have a good day and keep on being a creative soul.
Create a scrapbook layout, a documenter spread, a notebook pocket spread or any other project based on the sketch above. You may use either the colors, the composition, the elements, the texture or any combination to create your project.
- Altenew products should be the focus, but other companies’ products can be used.
- Make sure to use our challenge image above on your blog post.
- Include a link back to the Altenew Sketch Challenge post.
- When uploading your project, make sure you link your entry post, not your entire blog.
- Don’t have a blog? No worries! You may simply post it on Instagram, along with the challenge graphic above, use #AltenewSketch and, of course, tag @altenewllc. Don’t forget to add a link to your Instagram post by clicking on the button below.
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- Challenge ends on April 30th, 2019 at 11:55 PM EDT.
After the challenge ends, FOUR WINNERS will be selected IF, and ONLY IF, we receive at least 10 entries. If there are less than 10 entries, we will only choose TWO winners.
Each winner will receive a $30 gift certificate to spend at www.altenew.com. Winners will be announced on May 5th, 2019.
Wait, there is more! If you use #AltenewSketch when you share your challenge entry on social media, you are also entered to win a $15 gift certificate to our online store.
Feel free to use the banner above and let everyone know that you are participating in our Sketch Challenge!
Good luck everyone and happy sketching!