Welcome to the May 2019 Stencil Release Blog Hop. This is the second stop in the hop. You can start on the Altenew Card Blog if you haven't been there yet.
I created two projects for this release: a card and a layout. You can see the layout below and the card is on my personal blog.
For my layout, I used the Floral Garden Stencil. The whole design is really simple and is based on a stenciled background with a photo strip in the center surrounded by floral and leaf clusters.
- Create a background with the stencil. I used the Cool Summer Night Set and the Golden Sunset Set.
- Cut out some images from the Teal Shadow Washi Tape.
- Place photo strip in the center of the layout.
- Ground the photo by adding a wide strip of patterned paper (here I went with a back design from the Essential Black & White 6×6 Paper Pack).
- Create a title (I used the Ombre Alpha Stamp Set).
- Add some chipboard elements or other coordinating embellishments.
I used tones of teal and orange with pops of black against a white background and I love the way it turned out.
To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $30 gift certificate to 6 lucky winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or here on the Altenew Scrapbook Blog by 5/28/2019 for a chance to win.
Your next stop is the ever so talented Lydia Evans.
- Altenew Card Blog
- Altenew Scrapbook Blog
- Lydia Evans
- Laurie Willison
- Kymona Tracey
- Zinia Redo
- Agnieszka Malyszek
- Svitlana Shayevich
- Virginia Lu
- Lilith Eeckels
- Isha Gupta
- Kelly Janes
- Jaycee Gaspar
- Vicky Papaioannou
- Maryam Perez
- Marie Nicole
- Jeanne Jachna
- Ashlea Cornell
- Amber Rain Davis