Kymona here to show you how to create a two-pocket album card using one 12″ x 12″ piece of patterned paper from the Reflection Scrapbook Collection.
Let's take a look at my two-pocket album card:
I love one-page wonders. Minus the tags, this project required just one sheet of 12″ x 12″ scrapbook paper. This album is perfect for one or two photos and a super sweet message to the recipient.
Here's how to create this album:
- Trim the 12″ x 12″ sheet of paper to 9″ x 12″.
- Score the paper, on the 9″ side, at 4.5″. Fold on the score line.
- Open the paper and score on the 12″ side at 6″. Fold on the score line.
- Open the paper again, with the 4.5″ score line going up and down.
- Measure 1″ from the 4.5″ score line going to the left, and make a very slight marking on the paper.
- Note: you will notice on my album a score line on the white piece, that's where I folded the paper incorrectly. I folded it at the 1/2″ instead of 1″. That is why you see that score line. I left it because of its texture look.
- Take the edge of the paper and fold to that 1″ line. Crease the paper.
- Take the bottom right corner and fold the paper to the 4.5″ score line.
- Now, cut on the 6″ score line on the left side of the paper to the 4.5″ score line.
- Fold the top half of the paper to the right.
- Then fold the entire bottom piece upwards. Fold the left panel over to the right.
- Now the entire piece is together.
- Unfold the bottom piece, fold the bottom right piece upward to create a nice fold for the outer pocket.
- Adhere the left side and the bottom right to close the pockets.
- Decorate the front of the album with chipboard from the Reflection Scrapbook Collection.
Create the tags with We R Memory Keepers Tag Punch Board. Add eyelets so that the photo and the paper tag doesn't rip since it will come in and out of the pockets.
Write a cute message on the front tag.
Let's take another look at my two-pocket album:
So, what do you think? Will you create a two-pocket album? I would love to hear from you!