Hello, Altenew fans. It is Lilith with a new layout featuring the Sweet Friend Stamp Set. I used it to create a cute frame for a photo.
- Stamp the frame onto some black cardstock using Altenew's Antique Gold Pigment Ink.
- Cut out the frame using the coordinating die.
- Use the die to cut out the inner shape from a photo.
- Cut out some flower shapes from some patterned paper.
- Create a layered cluster in the middle of your layout.
- Add some embellishments. I used butterflies to create movement and flow.
Some little word strips break up the color and replace my usual handwritten journaling.
For my title, I used a cardstock embellishment from the Live Your Dream Collection and added a sentiment stamp from the Build-a-Flower Ranunculus set.
This was such a simple layout to create and I made it in less than 30 minutes.
I hope you feel inspired and have a lovely creative day.