Kymona here with a super cute gift box highlighting the new Welcome Home Stamp Set.
I love the sentiments in this stamp set. The different typography draws me in. I just love mixing different fonts.
Let's take a look at my gift box:
Gift boxes are so much fun to make and giveaway. Who wouldn't want a gift in this cute box? A new mom would!
I used the patterned paper from the Live Your Dream Collection.
- Cut the patterned paper to 10.25″ by 8.25″.
- Score the long side: 2″, 3.5″, 6.75″, and 8.25″.
- Score the short side: 1″, 2.5″, 5.75″ and 7.25″.
- Fold all of the score lines.
- Cut three boxes off of each of the four corners.
- Round each of the corners on the bigger flaps that fold on top of the box.
- Stamp the sentiment to the left side of the top and bottom flap.
- Add adhesive to the four small tabs.
- Assemble the box.
- Tie a ribbon on the right side of the box to keep it closed.
- You can add the baby's last name initial for added cuteness.
So what do you think? Would you try to create a gift box to present your gift in? I would love to hear from you! If you're looking for other gift box ideas, you can find one here.