It's Reiko here and for today’s projects, I’ve created a scrapbook page and a Halloween easel drawer box by using the Birch Impressionism Stamp Set. I used the Reflection Scrapbook Collection to create a scrapbook layout, so let me talk you through my process.
‘Celebrate' Baby Scrapbook Page
I was surprised how the stamp images turned out to be really like a natural wood. I used some Crisp Dye Inks and only for the last layer – white acrylic paint.
Cardstocks recommended for the wooden frame:
- Pale Gray Cardstock (10 sheets/set)
- Moonrock Cardstock (25 sheets/set)
- Spicy Yogurt Cardstock (10 sheets/set)
Halloween Easel Drawer Box
I am feeling the autumn wind these days here in Japan. It's a little early to prepare for celebrating the Halloween season, but the Birch Impressionism Stamp Set perfectly matches Halloween projects.
- For the drawer, I cut a Jet Black Cardstock – 11″ by 5 1/8″ and scored it at 4 1/8″, 5.25″, 9 3/8″, 10.5″.
- For the inside box of the drawer, I cut another black cardstock – 6″ by 6″ and scored it at 1″ on each side to make a box.
- For the easel card, I cut a black cardstock – 4″ by 12″ and scored it at 4″, 6″ and 8″.
- For the decoration of the easel card, I cut a white cardstock – 3.75″ by 3.75″ and stamped wood images with gray and black inks.
That’s all for today friends! I hope you enjoyed reading about my process and will feel inspired to try this look on your next page.