Welcome to the February 2020 Stamp/Die/Stencil/Cutting Mat/Artists' Watercolor 24 Pan Set Release Blog Hop + Giveaway. There are so many new products in this release, so be warned! Lots of eye candy is coming your way in this hop. If you have hopped over from Ashley Tucker‘s blog, then you are right on track. You can start the hop over on the Altenew Card Blog.
For today's hop, I decided to work with the Alpaca and Watercolor Roses Stamp Set. I love the cute stamp and kept it really simple.
- Draw a grid in pencil as a reference on your white cardstock.
- Stamp the Alpaca image, flipping it to add interest.
- Add color to the bandana (Crimson Crisp Dye Ink).
- Pick another tone that complements the bandana color and stamp some leaf images from the Watercolor Roses Stamp Set. (Ocean Waves Crisp Ink)
- Add a title using a sentiment from the Watercolor Roses Stamp Set.
- For the photo, I decided to mat in on some dark teal cardstock.
- Add embellishments of your choice. I picked: hearts, leftover flowers from the Fantasy Floral Die Set, a camera from the Reflection Scrapbook Collection, and some twine.
I also added a couple of enamel dots and journaling in the form of stamped sentiments.
I love the combination of these colors.
You can see how I created this layout in the video below or watch it in HD on YouTube.
To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 6 lucky winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or Altenew Scrapbook Blog by 2/18/2020 for a chance to win.
We’ll also draw a winner to receive a $20 gift certificate from the comments left on each designer’s blog on the blog hop list below. All winners will be announced on the Altenew blogs on 2/21/2020.
Your next stop on the blog hop is the incredibly talented Nathalie DeSousa! Check out the full list below and make sure you stop by each blog!