Welcome to the April 2020 Stamps/Dies/Stencils/Stamping Mat/Sequins Release Blog Hop + Giveaway! If you have hopped over from TaeEun Yoo‘s blog, then you are right on track. You can start the blog hop over on the Altenew Card Blog.
Before we start, here's a quick unboxing video to give you a quick look through all of our new products:
In today's release, there are so many lovely products. For this first project, I used the Confetti Stencil, Precious Blooms Stamp Set, and Envelope Art Stamp Set.
The Envelope Art Stamp Set is perfect for creating custom and unique envelopes but you can also use it on other projects. I used the doodle flower border to add detail to the sides of my journal.
- Stamp the floral border from the Envelope Art Stamp Set onto either side of your travel journal.
- Stamp three pink hearts using the heart from the Envelope Art Stamp Set.
- Add some confetti hearts, stars, and dots using the Confetti Stencil. I left some white space so that the pages wouldn't look too busy.
- Doodle around the pink hearts.
- Add your photo.
- Cut out some floral embellishments. I used a paper from the Live Your Dream Collection.
- Add some stamped sentiments from the Precious Blooms Stamp Set.
- Highlight the edges with some washi tape from the Sweet Dreams Washi Set.
- As a final touch, add some journaling strips and doodle around the edges and jot down your memory.
I love how easy it was to create this spread. Using a stencil in a travel journal is really fun and, as the pages are thinner than usual cardstock, the blended ink doesn't bleed through like paint would.
You can see how I created this spread in the video below or watch it in HD on YouTube.
Free Gift Promotion!
Get a FREE Make a Statement Mini Inspiration Guide with every order today! Offer valid now through 04/19/2020 at 11:59 PM EDT. Not valid on previous orders. No code needed to enjoy this deal. While supplies last! Click here to SHOP.
To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 6 lucky winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or Altenew Mixed Media Blog by 4/23/2020 for a chance to win.
We’ll also draw a winner to receive a $20 gift certificate from the comments left on each designer’s blog on the blog hop list below. All winners will be announced on the Altenew blogs on 4/26/2020.
Which product caught your eye? Comment below!
Check out the full list below and make sure you stop by each blog! Your next stop in the blog hop is: Emily Midgett.
- Altenew Card Blog
- Amber Rain Davis
- Terri Koszler
- Jaycee Gaspar
- Kelly Griglione
- Jennifer McGuire
- Virginia Lu
- Alex Syberia
- Nathalie DeSousa
- Mindy Eggen
- Nicole Watt
- Laurie Willison
- TaeEun Yoo
- Altenew Mixed Media Blog
- Emily Midgett
- Norine Borys
- Laura Volpes
- Nicole Picadura
- Tania Ahmed
- The Hedgehog Hollow
- Ashlea Cornell
- Vicky Papaioannou
- Maryam Perez
- Sveta Fotinia
- Reiko Tsuchida
- Erum Tasneem
- Ivana Camdzic
- Kymona Tracey
- Christine Pennington
- Therese Calvird
- Neha Aggarwal
- Lydia Evans