Hello, Altenew Fans and welcome to another product focus blog post. Today, I will be sharing 3 easy projects created with the Wax Seal Stamps, wax beads and the Wax Seal Melting Spoon. These products are super easy to use and will add a fun touch to your projects.
When I think of wax seals, I immediately associate them with envelopes. For my envelope, I used the Garnet Wax Beads to create a vibrant red seal on an off-white envelope. I chose to use the Wax Seal Envelope With Love Stamp which features a sweet envelope with a heart.
My second project was a simple tag to add to a gift. The wax seal makes it unique. I pulled out a black tag that I had lying around in my stash and used the Wax Seal Stamp Blooming Bud with the Garnet Wax Beads. You can also use the Wax Seal Sticks instead of the beads. I used 6 beads which I heated using a heat gun, but you can also use a candle.
My final project is a card. I think this is my favorite of the three.
- Paint a loose wash background on some black cardstock with the Altenew Metallic Watercolors.
- Leave to dry.
- Melt 3 Sapphire and 3 Enchanted Gold Wax Beads in the melting spoon.
- Pour onto the card and place the Wax Seal Stamp Just Thanks on the wax.
- Leave for a couple of seconds and pull the stamp off.
- Add some sequins and a tiny sentiment strip.
I really enjoyed creating these three projects, and I love how easy the Wax Seal products are to use. You can see how I created the three projects in the video below or watch it in HD on YouTube here.
Thank you for stopping by. Stay safe and happy scrapping.