Hello, everyone! Kymona here with an easy project sharing how to decorate your own gift boxes using Altenew stamp sets.
Do you ever purchase plain gift boxes and wish you could add your own decorations to jazz it up? Me, too. It happens every time I buy boxes at the last minute. They are so boring. Wouldn't you agree?
Let's take a look at how I decorated my own gift boxes:
Pretty cool, right? Yes, and it's easy to do, too. You can decorate boxes of all colors. Just make sure you use ink that will show through the color.
Here's what you do:
- Leave the box folded the way you bought them. It's easier to stamp them.
- Decide on the images you want to stamp on the boxes.
- Place the sentiment and images on the box where you want them to be stamped.
- Use an acrylic block to pick them up together.
- Ink and stamp.
- Tie a bow with thread or ribbon.
I hope you enjoyed this project. How will you decorate your next store-bought boxes? I would love to hear your thoughts. If you would like to see another project with decorated boxes that I created, click here.