Hello, everyone! Kymona here with a quick and easy stamping on a mini kraft bag project using the new Enchanting Beauty stamp set.
This stamp set contains seven plant images and eleven sentiment stamps that you can mix and match on any project. The florals remind me of the ocean coral reef. They give me the feel of motion in the water. Perfect serenity.
Let's take a look at how I decorated a mini kraft bag:
Decorating this bag was easy to do.
Here's how you decorate the mini kraft bag:
- Leave the bag folded.
- Place the folded bag into the MISTI. I placed the bag in the center paying attention to the ruler lines because the image I chose is big, and I didn't want it to hit the edge.
- Use the magnets to hold down the bag. I used at least four of them.
- Since the bag is fairly long, I went with the longest image in the set. To cover the bag from top to bottom.
- I placed the stamp on the bag. Once I liked the placement, I stamped the image using pigment ink.
- I removed the image and decided on the sentiment and where to place it.
- Stamp those.
- I adhered one of the ephemera with a piece of instant dimension foam tape for a little color.
I hope you enjoyed this project. How will you make decorate your own kraft mini bags using Altenew stamps? I would love to hear your thoughts. If you would like to see another project I created, click here.