Today I am sharing a video tutorial on how to make a flower wreath using Altenew's Washi Tapes!
If you are like me, you probably have a lot of washi tape in your stash! Not quite sure what to make with them? Why not make a wreath!
You can use the Bone Folder to really smooth out our washi tape when attaching it to your card stock.
I created a flower wreath using the Grand Stream, Many Dots, Painted Dots, and Aztec Art Border Washi Tapes and Simple Nesting Flowers Layering Die Set.
- attach washi tape to thin card stock using the bone folder to get rid of wrinkles
- die cut washi tape using Simple Nesting Flowers Layering Die Set
- die cut flower centres using black cardstock
- use Small Ink Blending Tools to colour the die cuts with Mixed Media Inks
- assemble flowers using clear drying glue
- attack to a metal hoop using a hot glue gun
- add cord or string to finish
For more detailed instructions with voice-over, watch how I made the projects in the video tutorial below! Feel free to watch it on Altenew’s YouTube Channel HERE:
Thank you for stopping by!
I hope that you all liked my washi tape wreath as much as I loved making it! You can check out more of my mixed media projects and videos by clicking here. If you have any questions, leave a comment on the videos or on the blog and let me know what you think!https://linkdeli.com/widget.js?id=f5e8378456858c916708