Hello everyone! Kymona here to show you how to use your scrap pattern paper to make planner clips and buttons.
Let's take a look at some planner clips and buttons:
Such a great way to use up those scrap pieces of paper. I hate throwing away paper since we spend so much on it, I try and find other ways to use it all.
For projects like these, using smaller sentiments is perfect.
Here's how you make planner clips and buttons:
- Using the button press cutter and cut circles out of the pattern paper in different sizes.
- Follow the instructions, place the paper clip blank down, then the pattern paper then the plastic circle in the mold, and press down.
- Then place the backing in the mold and press down.
- Attach the paper clip.
- Wha-la you have a planner paper clip.
- Repeat steps 1-3 to make a button.
You can make them in different sizes: small, medium, and large.
I hope you enjoyed this project. What would you make buttons and planner clips for? I would love to hear your thoughts. If you would like to see another project I created, click here.