Hello, Altenew Family. Today I will be sharing a funky layout created with my new favorite Altenew Stamp Set: Cool Decades.
I still have loads of photos of my children when they were little. As much as I love creating layouts with floral designs I also like creating more whimsical and playful layouts. The Cool Decades Stamp Set is the perfect stamp set to create fun backgrounds.
- Take some white smooth cardstock and stamp images in an array of colors. I used the Rainbow Prism Mini Cube Set. TIP: Stamp over the edges to create a more cohesive look.
- Pick out matching colored cardstock and create an off-center layer for the photo.
- Create custom embellishments using the cloud stamp from the set. Cut them out with a pair of scissors.
- Create a title with the Mega Greetings Stamp Set.
- Add some enamel dots as a finishing touch.
I love how colorful and fun this layout turned out.
You can see the whole creative process in the video below or watch it in HD on YouTube.
How do you add color and fun to your creations?
Thanks for stopping by.