Hello Altenew fans. Lilith here with some fun inspiration using a brand new product from Altenew: Hot Foil Plates. I used the Sunburst Doily Hot Foil Plate and Die Set. It is a perfect set for larger projects but would also be perfect for cards or home decor.
I love how simple these hot foil plates are. They will add instant sparkle and shine to your projects. I must say they are a lot easier than embossing powder for me. I always seem to get it everywhere.
- Create at least two Sunburst Doily foiled images. Follow the instructions of your foiling machine using the foil of your choice.
- Cut them out with the coordinating die.
- Create a ledge on the layout using washi tape. I used the Rose Petal Set and the Foiled Marble Washi tape.
- Place your doily elements.
- Create additional embellishments. I cut out some butterflies from the washi tapes using the Mix and Match Mariposa set.
- Add a title (two vellum letters spelling the word BE) (Mega Alphabet Die Set). Staple the title to the Sunburst Doily.
- Add journaling and finishing touches.
Isn't the Sunburst Doily Foil Plate stunning. I can't stop foiling now.
You can see how I created the layout in the video below or watch it in HD on Youtube.