Hello, Altenew fans. Lilith here with some patterned paper inspiration. Did you know you can only create with patterned paper and some stamp sets? I love doing this. My first memories of paper go back to when I was 8 or 9 years old. I loved collecting paper invitations and coordinating envelopes. Crafting just with paper is my favorite thing ever.
Let's have a look at the layout.
Patterned Paper Scrapbook Layout
What do you need?
- Patterned paper from the Our Family Collection.
- Paper from the Altenew Blends 6×6 Paper Pack.
- Stamps: Build-a-Flower: Wild Rose / Kind Words Stamp Set.
- Cut out two strips of paper.
- Fussy cut some floral images from one of the papers from the Our Family Collection.
- Stamp the rose image from the Build-a-Flower Wild Rose set as well as some leave onto papers from the Altenew Blends 6×6 Paper Pack. Pick colors that match the florals previously cut out.
- Place all the elements on the white cardstock and arrange until pleasing to the eye.
- Add a title and some journaling. I used the Kind Words stamp set.
I love how easy it is to create customs embellishments. The Altenew Blends 6×6 Paper Pack is definitely a new favorite of mine. It is so easy to match it up to any color combo.
How do you use your patterned paper?
If you would like to see how this layout came about, watch the video below or hop over to YouTube to view it in HD.