Today, I am sharing a Mixed Media Art Journal with Minimal Colors which unexpectedly turned out to be one of my favorite layouts that I have done for Altenew!
Read on to see how I made this art journal page!
Mixed Media Art Journal Page
- Start by cutting down Watercolor Paper into a 6″x 8″ page.
- Add water to the page with a brush or a mister and then add drops of Ultramarine and Cotton Candy Liquid Watercolors to parts of the page.
- Let it dry slightly and add more watercolor inks for desired intensity.
- Once completely dry, add Embossing Paste with a Palette Knife using The Alphabet Stencil to opposite corners of the page.
- Stamp sentiment from Block Sentiments Stamp Set with Obsidian Ink.
- Stamp large flower spray from Castle Garden Stamp Set with Obsidian Ink and loosely watercolor using a mix of Ultramarine and Cotton Candy Liquid Watercolor.
- Die cut using the matching die set.
- Adhere the die-cuts to the art journal page using Instant Dimension Foam Tape!
Thank you for stopping by!
I hope that you all liked my mixed media art journal page as much as I loved making it! You can check out more of my mixed media projects and videos by clicking here.
If you have any questions, leave a comment on the videos or the blogs and let me know what you think!