Today, I am sharing a clean and simple floral stenciled art journal page featuring the Poppy Arrangement Stencil!
This stencil can be used with the matching Stamp and Die Set, but I decided to use it on its own. I really loved how the white space looked with the flowers framing the page!
I created an art journal page using one of my favorite color combos: pinks and mints! Read below to see how I made this spread.
Floral Art Journal Page with Layering Stencil
- Apply Pinkalicious Dye Ink with the floral spray from the Poppy Arrangement Stencil with a Small Ink Blending Brush.
- For the second stencil layer, use Rubellite Dye Ink with a Small Ink Blending Brush.
- Blend Volcano Lake Dye Ink and create soft shadows for a gradient effect.
- To add a touch of contrast, use Icy Water Dye Ink with brush using Mixed Sprinkles Stencil.
- To finish, stamp a sentiment from Carpe Diem Stamp Set using Obsidian Black Ink.
Thank you for stopping by!
I hope that you all liked my floral stenciled art journal page as much as I loved making it! You can check out more of my mixed media projects and videos by clicking here.
If you have any questions, leave a comment on the videos or the blogs and let me know what you think!