Hello, Altenew fans. It is Lilith with some new fun minimalist scrapbook layout inspiration.
Today, I will be sharing a scrapbook layout I created with a very clean and simple design. I haven't created anything in a while and getting back into it after a long break can be very difficult.
Crafting after a loss is always hard, but I feel it does help me. So, I decided to make it simple and go with my favorite techniques: watercoloring and (simplified) layering.
For this fun minimalist layout I used the following supplies:
- Castle Garden Stamp Set
- Artists' Watercolor 24 Pan Set
- Watercolor Brushes
- Enjoy the Ride Chipboard pieces
- Gold Foil Winter Roses Washi Tape
- Pick one of the stamps from the Castle Garden Stamp Set and stamp it three times onto some white cardstock. Once in the corner and twice to create a backdrop for the photo.
- Add some color using watercolors and leave it to dry.
- Add your photo. To make it stand out, mat it on some colored patterned paper or cardstock that matches the color combo you have picked out.
- Add strips of washi tape.
- Adhere all your elements and add the chosen embellishments. Chipboard pieces are a great way to add detail to a project.
- Finish off with some printed mini labels.
I had a leftover acetate piece from one of Altenew's older scrapbook collections and added that as well. I stapled it to the layout just to add some extra tiny detail.
To finish off the page, I also scribbled some borders around my tiny labels. I love adding little doodled elements. You can find them on most of my scrapbook projects. For more Castle Garden Stamp Set inspiration, you can check out Tania's post here.
Thanks for stopping by!