Hello, Altenew fans! Today, I will show you how easy it is to create a layout using just Watercolor Brush Markers from Altenew.
I am still following my “keep it easy, but make it pretty” motto and for today's layout, I opted to use watercolors — more specifically the Altenew Watercolor Brush Markers. These are one of my favorite products for several reasons.
- They are all set to go. You can use them directly on the page or add water.
- They are very vibrant.
- They are easy to mix.
What did I use?
- Purple Wine Watercolor Brush Marker
- Turquoise Watercolor Brush Marker
- Rubellite Watercolor Brush Marker
- Just Green Watercolor Brush Marker
- Golden Feather Stamp Set
- Morning Flowers Stamp Set
- Two leftover butterflies which were created with the Meadow Reflections Stamp and Die Set.
How to create the layout:
- Add the watercolor colors to a palette.
- Take a watercolor brush and paint the flowers. I start with a small half swirl and add swirls around it making them larger as I work my way out. I loosely copied the flower from the Watercolor Roses Stamp Set.
- Alternate the colors.
- For the leaves, I mixed Turquoise and Just Green.
- Add some splatters and leave to dry.
- Place the photo and pick sentiments for the title. Mine came from the Golden Feather Stamp Set and Morning Flowers Stamp Set.
- Add embellishments.
If you are looking for more inspiration and ideas using the Altenew Watercolor Brush Markers, check out Tania's post here. She shares 5 ways to use the markers and I'm sure you'll be blown away by her work.
Now, it is your turn to use those Watercolor Brush Markers!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.