Hello, Altenew fans! I'm back with more scrapbooking inspiration. Ever wondered how to add some pizzazz to a project? A fun funky stencil could be your answer.
Let's create a fun project with fabulous Altenew products!
What do you need?
- Tiny Bubbles Stencil
- Leafy Dreams Washi Tape
- Aztec Art Border Washi Tape
- Fantasy Floral 3D Die Set
- Pure Graphite Crisp Dye Ink
- Blending Tools
- Script Words Die Set
- Stencil a diagonal design using the Tiny Bubbles Stencil and the Pure Graphite Crisp Dye Ink. You don't need to stencil the whole design — feel free to move your stencil around.
- Cut out the flowers from the Floral Fantasy Die. The first two layers will be white and the more detailed layer will be cut out of vellum.
- Assemble your flowers.
- Add the Aztec Art Washi Tape.
- Place some Leafy Dreams Washi Tapestrips on a piece of cardstock and cut out some leaves.
- Pop your photo on the layout and arrange the different elements.
- Cut out a title using one of Script Words Dies. Altenew has lots of word dies to choose from.
- Adhere the title using foam tape for extra dimension.
I am so happy with how this scrapbook layout turned out! I love how the white flowers from the photo are represented as well as the green color.
You don't need many colors or patterns to create a wonderful keepsake or card. This design could easily be recreated as a card. I really hope you try it out. If you would like to have more inspiration, check out my blog post using the Fantasy Floral Die Set.
You can see how this layout came together in the video below or watch it in HD on YouTube.